Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thank You

Dear Bloggers,

I would like to thank all of you for your very kind comments and thoughts.
I have been truly moved by the many positive feedbacks, but unfortunatley due to time constraints I have not been able to reply to every one as I would like to be able to do. I hope that this note will express my gratitude and appreciation to every one.

I look forward to many more blogs and exchanges with you.

Photo: courtesy of Fatima's Photos.

وبلاگ‌نویس‌های عزیز
می‌خواهم از همه شما به خاطر کامنت‌ها و اظهارنظرهای محبت‌آمیزتان تشکر کنم. واقعا تحت‌تأثیر واکنش‌های مثبت شما قرار گرفته‌ام. ولی متأسفانه به خاطر محدویت‌های زمانی نمی‌توانم به همه جواب دهم ، دوست داشتم که قادر به انجام دادن این کار بودم. امیدوارم که این یادداشت مراتب قدرشناسی و سپاسگزاری‌ام را به همه ابراز کند.
منتظر دیدن وبلاگ‌نویس‌های بیشتر و تبادل نظر با شما هستم.
منبع عکس : Fatima's Photos

5 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I have been more of a silent reader and have not commented frequently and for that I apologize. I will continue to visit the good doctor and comment from now on, later....

Blu~

Dr. Taraneh Razavi said...

Hi Blu

No need for apologies. I certainly don't expect a comment from every one, but thank you for being so considerate.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Razavi

I regularly read your blog. Your blogs have information of immense value. I have added your post to the 'favourites' on my desktop sothat it is easy to access daily. I am highly grateful to get valuable information on such useful topics. Thank you very much .... & keep it up.

Padmanabhan

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

PHORA-HR / SF-HR

Anonymous said...

Thanks Best Regards
mirc
mirç
mırc
mırç
mircturk
turkmirc
mirc indir
mirc yukle
mirch
mırch
mirc turk
turk mirc
mırcturk
turkmırc
mırc turk
turk mırc
turkiyemirc
türkiyemirc
turkiye mirc
türkiye mirc
mircturkiye
mirctürkiye
mirc turkiye
mircturk
turkmırc
muhabbet
forum
forum
turkforum
turkiyeforum
mirc
turkmirc
toplist
site ekle
pagerank
turkmirc
turkforum
sohbet
chat
sohbet odaları
bedava sohbet
bedava chat
türk
karar